I’m serving up my favourite summer-time drink with a kick on the blog!
This refreshing drink is one of my favourites for patio weather. It’s super easy with only a few ingredients to add in and it’s the perfect way to beat the heat. What I’m loving this season is the mixers that most grocery stores carry. This mixer in particular from Target is one of my favourites and this label has a few different flavours you can choose from.
Follow along on how I make this fast and easy drink!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 20. oz (60 ml) Gin
- Your favourite mixer (Powell & Mahoney spiced grapefruit tonic in this case)
- Grapefruit (optional – you can pick your own favourite fruit)
- Two low ball glasses
- Place the ice cubes in your low ball glasses.
- Pour in your shot of gin.
- Cut your grapefruit into thin slices and place them in the glass.
- Pour the mixer into your glass. You can determine how strong you want your drink to be. I usually do one part gin, three parts mixer – but it’s totally up to you!
- Give it a good stir and you are set!