Colourful and Delicious? Yes and yes! This super easy recipe is that perfect pop of colour and flavour to get you going in the mornings.
This almost fool-proof recipe can be made the night before so the next morning you just wake up and voila! Breakfast is served. The best part about this breakfast? You can use whatever toppings you have on hand. Granola, fruits, nuts to coconut shavings or even chocolate – anything will work. You can pretty it up with whatever you’re in the mood for that morning.
INGREDIENTS (MAKES TWO)
- 1 cup sweetened almond milk (vanilla flavour)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (You can use agave sugar as a substitute. Try with 1 tsp at first, you can always add more to the pudding after)
- 1 cup blackberries
- In a mixing bowl, combine almond milk, chia seeds and vanilla extract
- In a blender, blend the blackberries and maple syrup well
- Stir the blackberry mix into the mixing bowl with your chia mix
- Cover the bowl with seran wrap or a lid if you have one
- Leave in the fridge overnight
- Next morning, take out your chia pudding and add your toppings