This easy, overnight recipe is worth waking up to.
Having a full-time job doesn’t give me much time to make elaborate meals – especially when it comes to breakfast. I always find breakfast is the one meal that gets put on the back burner. So I decided to be proactive and start my breakfast the night before with this overnight strawberry chia pudding.
This easy recipe is nutritious and delicious. It fills you right up and you can switch up your toppings to whatever is in your fridge. I find the more toppings, the better so get creative and add whatever you want!
- 6 Strawberries
- 1/2 Cup almond milk
- 1/2 Cup rolled Oats
- 2 Tbsp whole chia seeds
- Agave sugar – to sweeten
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- Toppings (optional): shaved coconut, sliced almonds, strawberries, blackberries, dark chocolate chips
- Take out your blender
- Throw in all your ingredients into the blender
- Blend until smooth
- Pour into a jar / container with a lid
- Leave in the fridge overnight
- Next morning, take out your pudding. If you feel like it’s too runny, add some rolled oats to the mixture to thicken it up
- Dress with toppings